2. Building the Stand
Use these steps to set up your eColor+ Poster Printer System.
Assembling the Stand:
1. Remove all pieces of orange tape attached to parts.
2. Check that the locks on all 4 casters (2 each on stand leg L and stand leg R) are engaged.
3. Place stand leg L and stand leg R so that the rods (A) are facing up and towards you.
4. Stand up stand leg L and stand leg R and insert the stand stay with the side labeled L in the groove on stand leg
L and the side labeled R in the groove on stand leg R as far as it will go. Be careful not to get your fingers stuck in the groove between the stand stay and the stand leg.
5. Secure the stand stay to the stand legs by tightening the 4 hex nuts (A)using the M10 end of the wrench.
6. Attach the Accessory Pocket with 1 M4 hex screw using the allen wrench.
Attaching the Basket:
1. Check which type of stand leg is used with the product. Hold part (A) of the basket with "L" to the left and "R" to the right, and lower it so that part (D) rests on part (E) of the stand. The lower part of the basket should rest against the rod (F) on the inside of the stand.
2. Use the allen wrench to firmly tighten the right and left M4 hex screws.
3. Place one of the paper guides over the stand stay, and insert the protrusion (A) on the paper guide into the hole (B) on the stand stay until you hear a click.
4. Install the remaining paper guides on the stand stay in the same way.
5. Insert part (A) of the adjustable stopper into the hole (B) in the paper guide and push part (C) until it clicks into place.
6. Store the adjustable stopper in the paper guide.
7. Spread out the basket cloth until you can see the white tags (A).
8. Insert the support rod (A) into the support rod holder (B).
9. Place the basket cloth over the support rod.
10. Move to the rear of the stand. Hang the string loops on the left and right of the basket cloth over the hooks on the stand.
11. Hang the string loops on the rear over the paper guide hooks. There are 3 locations for string loops on the SD-32 and 2 locations on the SD-23.